Why does he look at me from a distance but ignores me when i'm close? Browse our listings, or submit your own slang words to our site. Yahoo Philippines Answers Sign in Mail Help Account Info Help Send Feedback Family & Relationships Singles & Dating Next My crush stares at me all the time but says he doesn't like me and hes not even my friend? So sue me. Update Cancel Answer Wiki 7 Answers D.S. There is a girl that I like and when I look at he she is already steering at me. He doesnt like me but he stares from a distance. She stares at me but ignores me? ... but doesn't talk to me? Sometimes I feel like he completely ignores me. Before Sunrise (1995) Theres a wind that blows in from the North What the heck is his problem? Whether passing in corridor or distance, he only stares and seems to like to check out my clothes. Why would a guy stare at you all the time then ignore you? I caught her 2 times staring at me then I saw her talk 2 her friend about me. Chirping birds and stands of medieval forest surround me. Guy stares at me, flirts, then ignores me when I am close by. The only thing I claim is the plot. For Final Fantasy XII on the PlayStation 2, Game Script by piecemealcranky. If a girl looks at you from a distance repeatedly and without breaking contact, does that mean she likes you? Sherlock, Season 1, episode 1 transcript: A Study in Pink, part 1 Its two years late. He stares at me but ignores me, do you guys ever behave like that? my smile melts with confusion artisticly enhanced she titty-danced her clients glanced at her mammarily-expansed bust, de-pantsed Smotritsky, Knows his way around a relationship. But then when we're in the same room, he just ignores me and avoids me..why do guys do this? Disclaimer: JK Rowling, not me, owns Harry Potter. This guy seems in his early 30's, i'm 21 .. I grew up with parents who love the beach and its become unbearable for me to go anywhere with my father, who blatantly oogles women in front of my mother and I. A fellow was walking along a country road when he came upon a farmer working in his field. ... My ex stares at me but ignores me yahoo. Johnscabin Slang is a dictionary of slang, webspeak, made up words, and colloquialisms. Why do girls look at me from a distance but ignore me up close? Why does he stare at me and stand so close to me and then ignore me? Poem of the Masses. I'm a stranger in a strange land. Had long gaze with a girl now she ignores me How to tell if a guys likes a girl in a long distance relationship? Is it a shy thing or something?